Packard Design offers a respectful, healthy and collegial work environment, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package.
We value individuals who possess the following:
- A commitment to excellent client services
- Ownership over his or her assigned responsibilities
- A willingness to learn, listen and contribute to the betterment of the company
- A strong work ethic
- A “can do” attitude
- Passion for architecture and interior design
- Loyalty to our clients and one’s teammates
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all team members. We seek to employ and develop a spirit of teamwork; a diverse population of individuals working together to attain a common goal.
To maintain an atmosphere where these goals can be accomplished, we provide a comfortable and progressive workplace. Most importantly, we have a workplace where communication is open and problems can be discussed and resolved in a mutually respectful atmosphere.